Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cover Photo Publication ~ Canadian Geographic Magazine !!

Canadian Geographic Pets Photography 2014 - Special collectors edition
We are members of The Canadian Geographic Photo Club and also subscribe to this well-known magazine.  I submitted this photo of our cat Philly for the "Your Pets in Focus" photo contest!!

I received an email a couple of months later from Canadian Geographic senior editor, Aaron Kylie informing me that my photo was shortlisted from hundreds of submissions, and that a special upcoming magazine collecting the most adorable photos of Canada's pets was being published.  He said my image was being reviewed for inclusion by their editorial team.... (that was exciting)

I just found out that my photo has been selected for the cover!!  I am honored to have my photo chosen for the feline category and am looking forward to receiving our copy in the mail!!!! This special collectors edition is available on the newsstands Oct 29, 2013 or can be ordered online here

2 comments:

  1. Shamik what a great coup - that is wonderful - congratulation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Norvell... It is a great honor... I appreciate your comment!! Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete